Our historical properties have been renovated with taste and your comfort in mind. Each room is a witness of ancient days with its old parquets, fireplaces, French style and decorated ceilings… Gardens and forests of our properties, with their centuries old trees and birds songs background contribute to the relaxing experience we aim to provide.
All our properties are set in the countryside, away from road noise and all nuisances… but a few minutes’ drive or even walk sometimes to local shops & restaurants.
- Large heated pool, open from April to October.
- Wellness area with sauna, steam-room, sports & body-building room, massage room.
- Table-tennis, French boules lane (Pétanque), giant trampoline, children play-ground…
- Table-football, Play-station, board games, Blue-ray player…
- 4 « all road » bikes are at your disposal free of charge.
- Pool-table at Burnand, Mercurey, Montsymond & Montrevost
- Poker table & games room at Burnand, Montsymond & Montrevost
Beds and mattresses are high quality. The king size model we selected from the world bed manufacturer leader is used in most prestigious 5-star hotel chains & palaces. Hairdryers & fans are provided in all bedrooms. The furniture’s and decoration have been chosen with great care.
- Beds are made up, 4 x bathroom towels provided for each room + hygiene welcome kit with shower gel and soap.
- Hygiene items: Toilet paper, kitchen dustbin bags, washing-up and dishwasher liquids, sponges, tissues in bedrooms, cleaning produces…
- Kitchen towels, napkins, and tablecloth.
- In low season and winter wood for fireplace.
- Welcome barbecue kit with a bag of charcoal and fire starters.
- All charges such as: water, gas, central heating, electricity.
- Wi-fi internet connection.
- End of stay cleaning.
- Massage therapist on request. We have a massage room in all Kasteliades properties.
- A talented Chef offering a selection of gastronomic & regional menus served at the Château (on request).
- Embark with « Air escargot » from the château gardens for a hot air balloon trip.
- Arslonga, famous French magician performs for you in the château living room.
- Trustful cleaning ladies working for us at guests’ changeovers have their own company offering various services during weekdays such as maid service, food shopping, helping with breakfast, babysitting…
- Giant parasol (20m2) with garden furniture’s & pool sun loungers.
- High quality pool cover.
- HD TV, blu-ray, satellite TV, HD sound system.
- Wine cellar, fridges with ice maker and large freezer, dishwasher, ovens, large gaz cooker with extractor, wash machine & dryer.
- 3 types of coffee machines (Classic, Nespresso and Senseo).
- Toaster, electric kettle, blender, micro-wave.
- Stylish Kasteliades branded crockery.
- Each Kasteliades property offers a baby/child independent bedroom next to an adult bedroom. It offers a good quality wooden baby bed and a child bed (180x80cm). One extra baby bed (travel cot type) can be prepared on request.
- 2x highchairs, 2x pushers, 2x bikes baby seats, baby bath, changing table are at your disposal in each Kasteliades property.
- We have a full-time team of 6 technicians all year round. They visit our properties regularly to maintain the swimming-pool, the gardens, and are ready to intervene in the event of a technical problem.
- Our team of 20 cleaners in charge of guest’s changeover cleaning are well trained each year by a luxury hotel hygiene specialist. It is around 20 to 30 hours of cleaning work dedicated to preparing one Kasteliades property before our guests check in, including a strict process of disinfection (conform to Covid19 requirements).
Our weekly rental rates analyzed per person /per night are as cheap as 35 to 56 euros depending on the property and season…We can offer very sharp rates due to the scale economies related to owning several properties and having a very long and very busy season. Château life has never been so affordable!
- The vast majority of our bookings are returning guests. We are a small family run business and we take pleasure to create a friendly relationship on the long term with guests from all over the world.
- The hundreds of messages left in our golden books and the 5-star reviews posted on all main holiday rental evaluation sites are our best reward and publicity.
Our Kasteliades properties enjoy quietness of countryside but are not isolated. Shops & restaurants are just a few minutes away, in some cases even by foot. Our website and welcome book required hundreds of hours of research and writing to offer the most complete information possible. You will not spend hours on the web not to miss all what Burgundy has to offer.
Our properties are ideally located to explore the prestigious wine villages & visit the wine producers.
You will find in our châteaux dining-rooms : A wine cellar to store your wine, Inao (Official National Institute of Wine) wine glasses, decanters, wine filters and wine guides & maps to help you organize your wineries visits..
Christophe, the owner of Kasteliades, is also a wine expert. He owns one of the most prestigious wine collections in Burgundy with over 9.000 bottles starting from the 1910s… Prestigious & memorable wine tasting experiences & courses (in English language) are proposed to Kasteliades guests, featuring rare & old wines.